[cisco-voip] wrong cdr time stamp in CUCM6.1 !!!

Djokic Sinisa sdjokic at mds.rs
Mon Oct 6 08:55:10 EDT 2008

hi johan..

well, publisher points to external NTP server..

subscribers point to publisher..

and the same goes for them also..

on OS Administration, in shell and on the phones associated to subscribers -
time is correct..

problem is with the CDR stamps..

thanx..

regards..

Sinisa Djokic

System Engineer
CCNP,CCDA,CQS-CWLDS,CS-CIPTDS,CS-CIPCCES Cisco Certified

MDS Informaticki inzenjering
Bul. Arsenija Carnojevica 170
11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 2015 200, 2015 273