[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Email Access vs Unity UM

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Tue Oct 7 09:36:33 EDT 2008

You have multiple licenses types in Unity Connection 2x, you assign
users to Class of Service if you want to give them IMAP, Voice
Recognition, etc.

The problem with Voice Recognition is you have to turn on/off via the
PCA web page, you can't change it via TUI.  You press Messages button
and you can say "Play my Messages". However to flip it back to touch
tones you have to have web access. So if you are in a noisy background
at lunch you can't change via TUI.

Below is screen shot from License reporting in 2x box;

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca>