[cisco-voip] CME, CUE, and autoattendants

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:46:12 EDT 2008

I don't know if this is the best way to do it but I typically give the
operator his/her own "personal" extension separate from and in
addition to the "operator" extension. Then simply dump voice mail into
the personal extension. The other option i've used is to create a
separate "general mailbox" extension that several users have access to
check.

-Joe C.