[cisco-voip] Voicemail/AA queries.

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Tue Oct 14 12:04:30 EDT 2008

Drew,

A)     I think you can do this through the built in editor, you can at least have it kick out to the main voicemail number and login from there.

B)      Enable notifications for that mailbox, I'm not sure if you can notify multiple phones on a single voicemail, but you can notify multiple types of devices per voicemail.

C)      Voiceview express  http://www.uc500.com/uc-520-mobility-extension-voiceview-express-1

Voiceview is pretty sweet, you can manage prompts etc.. it's pretty much AvT through a GUI based TUI.  Sorry, I have filled my TLA quota for the response.

-ryan