[cisco-voip] CCM/SCCP trace question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:43:37 EDT 2008

Thanks Wes, I was loading it into TranslatorX and just happened to run into
that correlation tag after the call ended.. was flagged in the tool as an
error but that makes sense why.

Attached is the trace entries starting with the StationMediaPathEvt, which
was the first entry i found after the media transmission started. CDR
indicates that the destination ended the call with normal call clearing, so
I haven't looked at the calling side (MGCP) yet. Destination was this IP
phone with handle 99933. It's a contact center phone but the agent was on
his personal (non-ACD) line.

It appears he just hung up the phone from the SCCP messages.