[cisco-voip] Intercluster Trunk between CCM 4 and CUCM 6

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:47:22 EDT 2008

Hi.... i need some help.... a configured new CUCM 6 instead of my old CCM
4... everything is just fine. But there is a little problem. I have another
CCM 4 on a different location and it appears that the trunk between CCM 4
and CUCM 6 does not work. I can make calls from phones on CCM 4 to Phones
registerd on CUCM 6, but not the other way. All the trunk settings are same
as they were before. Is there something i should know about trunking CCM 4
and CUCM 6????? (I don't have gatekeeper)

Thanks

Ratko Dodevski