[cisco-voip] Post Dial Delay in CCM 6.0

mudassar khalid mudasar7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 03:18:56 EDT 2008

Dear All,
     I am facing a problem of post dial delay in call manager. i observe the
q931 messages on my gateway where a call is being originated after 9 10
seconds after dial from 7940. i can use the urgent priority check box to
originate call immidiately but i am using overlapping route patterens. E.G i
am having route patterens:

1- 90044XXXXXXXXXX
2- 90044XXXXXXXXX

(these are 2 landline RP for different cities of UK). if i use urgent
priority on both patterns, the 9 digit numbers are sent without problem but
last digit in 10 digit numbers discarded and i receive a " invalid number
format" message.
Can somebody help to solve the problem. one, i need to minimize post dial
delay. Secondly, how can both numbers ( 10 digit and 9 digit) can be sent
properly without problem.
I am using CAll manager 6.0 right now.

Thanks in advance.
Mudassar