[cisco-voip] Option to exit CCX dial by name script

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Tue Oct 21 17:27:05 EDT 2008

Hopefully I'm not batting two for two on this, but does anyone know how to change the implicit confirmation parameter to no instead of defaulting to yes?  I'm trying to use the built-in AA.aef script as a starting point for the dail-by-name function.  It seems to default to Yes under that step, but the customer would like to force all users to confirm their selection.  It looks like I could move the Explicit Confirmation to the Implicit location, but it seems there is something easier that could be changed.  Any ideas?

-ryan