[cisco-voip] Disaster Recovery site

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 21 18:43:44 EDT 2008

I'll second what Craig said. In fact, I started a reply and cancelled it because I couldn't remember the terminology! ;)

That being said, I think both Unity and IPCCx (IPCCx for sure) plainly state that HA pairs have to be on the same switch (unless that has recently changed). It's no big surprise that the UC components have been taking a while to match other Cisco failover/security technology.

It all depends on what is available and what you are prepared to do.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt