[cisco-voip] how to allow alternate routes for unregistered phones

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 30 11:51:12 EDT 2008

Yes, I keep forgetting to mention that....must make sure the PBX trunk CSS doesn't include patterns that route back to itself.

Of course, I think there is a loop prevention parameter, but it will take up channel after channel.....

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt