[cisco-voip] Will Unity Unified Messaging (With Exchange 2003) version 4.0.1 install on OS2003?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed Sep 3 17:08:14 EDT 2008

I prefer to always build new Unity servers and then change the CCMAdmin
Voicemail Profile...let end users go thru Enrollment again....DIRT makes
me nervous, probably my lack of ever having to restore data with it.....

I recall Uniyt 4.0.5 the customer could provide the OS 2003 media....any
flays in my game plan below?

Old Servers Backup existing Unity 4.0.3SR1 with DIRT

New Servers Install Windows 2003 OS

New Servers Install Unity version 4.0.(3) SR 1 on new server

New Server Install Unity upgrades and patches necessary on new server

New Servers Restore the Cisco Unity data by using the Disaster Recovery
Backup tool (DiRT) from step 1

Perform Cisco Unity upgrade on the new servers from version 4.0(3) to
version 5.0(1)

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.