[cisco-voip] CallerID accross translation patterns

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 15 20:12:27 EDT 2008

I've seen this happen when the CallHandler is set to supervised transfer
rather than release to switch.

Or something similar.

Otherwise, what you are doing sounds right. We would do something similarly.
If I have a moment, I can try it out on our system and see what we get.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt