[cisco-voip] cucm 6.1 replication problem

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:04:02 EDT 2008

Brahmam,

You can run

utils dbreplication status

on the publisher, or view the Unified Reporting Tool pages, or RTMT to check
your replication status.

Here is an article with the procedure for resetting replication:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00809643e8.shtml

This was the first article that came up when I ran a Google search for

cisco callmanager 6.1 database replication

-Jason