[cisco-voip] Unity startup issues

Johnny Crothers Johnny.Crothers at btinet.bt.com
Fri Sep 26 05:36:30 EDT 2008

From the customer:

"The reboot took again 14 minutes(around 8 minutes in the "applying computer settings" stage) yesterday evening."

Yeah, it happens every boot.

Got some new logs, some are different from the last, I'm still thinking it's a bootup sequence thing or maybe just that the box isn't spec'd high enough for the all-in-one approach?

Below are the new logs.

Event Type: Error
Event Source:     CiscoUnity_AvRdbSvr
Event Category:   Startup