[cisco-voip] CUCM7 on AMD Athlon

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 6 09:40:16 EDT 2009

Looks like the fix is going into 7.1(2) which is scheduled for
release this summer.

-Ryan

On Apr 3, 2009, at 7:16 AM, Jason Wong wrote:

Hi,

Sorry to intrude on you. I saw your message on  http://www.gossamer-
threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/100158 and wonder if you have a update
from the UC BU or DEV regarding the installation of CUCM 7 on amd
athlon. If so, could you let me know which build will install
properly ?I highlighted this during the Beta but the response was
that AMD athlon wasn't supported and basically they didn't want to
fix it. THANKS !!

I'm currently having Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_7.0.1.11000-2.sgn.iso .

Best Regards,

Jason Wong (CCSI#23132)

Just to follow up with this I brought it up to the BU and they are
going to fix it at least in the next releases of CUCM. It may or may
not make it into a respin of 7.0 or into a bootable ES, we're still
discussing the specifics.

-Ryan