[cisco-voip] Creating Background Images in CCM 6.1

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 14 11:46:10 EDT 2009

It's also different for each phone model.  The admin guide for the
model you are using will have details (like the one linked below).

-Ryan

On Apr 14, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Turpin, Mark wrote:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7961g_7961g-
ge_7941g_7941g-ge/5_1/english/administration_sccp/guide/7961cus.html

So it is basically done in OS administration where you modify your
config files and upload your images.  Remember the directory format
must be correct.  So you’ll have to create a directory Desktops then
320x196x4 inside that, as I recall…

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Systems Engineer  |  CCIE 21649 |  Insight Networking
| www.insight.com

t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.277.7948   f. 314.656.2355
mark.turpin at insight.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may
contain privileged or confidential information protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the
original and all copies.  Thank you.