[cisco-voip] VG224 issue

Truelove_John JTruelove at aetinc.com
Thu Apr 30 08:02:12 EDT 2009

We did not run any alarm or fire systems through the VG224, just didn't
seem like the right thing to do.

Extended power outage = no ability to dial out for those systems.

We do have other devices that have modems but they are not having
issues, older systems running at 9600 or 14.4.

These are the commands that I remember being important when
troubleshooting the problems we had (I think, it's been a while ago):

voice service voip

     modem passthrough nse codec g711ulaw

no ccm-manager fax protocol cisco

mgcp modem passthrough voip mode nse