[cisco-voip] Directory URL is not reachable in CUCM 7

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Aug 5 14:55:58 EDT 2009

That web page is served up by Tomcat but if you can get to the admin
pages the CCMCIP pages should be working as well.
As far as the phones go they (3rd gen phones) actually use internal
directories with CUCM 7 and not the URL from the Enterprise Parameters.

Take a look at the release notes for 7.0 to find more details.

-Ryan