[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Forward and Delete

Karl Whitson kwhitson at vanticore.com
Thu Aug 6 16:47:08 EDT 2009

Does Unity Connection version 7.X have any mechanism to forward
voicemails to another SMTP server and then delete the VM from Unity
Connection?  I know there is IMAP available and I was under the
impression that was the only way to access Unity Connection voicemails.
But a co-worker of mine swears that he either read (can't find the
document now) or a Cisco employee told him that the "new" Unity
Connection had an SMTP engine built in and would forward VMs to an
external SMTP server and then delete the VM.

We have a wager of a beer.  Can someone please let me know if I have to
buy the beer or I get to choose the beer of my liking?

Karl Whitson

Vanticore, LLC

15 Dartmouth Drive, Suite 102

Auburn, NH  03032

DID:  (508) 422-8413

Fax:  (508) 422-8463

My WebEx:  www.vanticore.com/meetkarl <http://vanticore.com/meetkarl>

www.vanticore.com <http://www.vanticore.com/>

TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE EMAIL SUPPORT at VANTICORE.COM
<mailto:SUPPORT at VANTICORE.COM>  OR CALL (508) 422-8429

a Joint Venture of CMB Technologies, Inc and Alliance Core Technologies,
Inc.