[cisco-voip] Unity Directory Look Up & Transfer to..?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Aug 27 10:33:40 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I have a directory handler that allows a caller to search for names and
transfer to another subscriber's VM.  I'm not seeing where/how I can
make it ring the extension instead of going directly to VM.

Or, I have a subscriber or caller system transfer that will transfer to
and ring an extension, but I can't see how you might insert a directory
look up.

Surely there must be a way to do a directory look up and then transfer
to and ring a subscriber's phone, no?  I'm missing the obvious, I think.

Thanks
jeff
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.