[cisco-voip] Placing A Long Distance Call With Account Code Through A Script

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:43:30 EDT 2009

This one is a hack, but maybe it will work for you:

If your gateway is H323/SIP, you can use the comma in dial peers to
create a pause.

The way it might work:

Create dial peers on your gateways that translate the cellphone number
from 2225551234 to 2225551234,,,,,#333
Then you create dial peers on your router for each cellphone, that
match this destination pattern.

The idea would be create a separate translation and dial peer for each
of the cell phone numbers.

Downsides:
Every time the cellphone was called the pin would be entered, redirect or not.
Manual intervention of cellphone numbers of gateways
Requires SIP/H323

-nick