[cisco-voip] Hunt Groups Issues

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 08:09:51 EST 2009

I have an customer that says calls are not forwarding to hunt groups
properly, I have set this up so lines are forwaded busy or no answer to a
huntpilot > huntlist which contains 2 line groups, the first has 2 members
and is set to top down RNA 10 seconds, the second line group has 13 members
which is set to Longest Idle, RNA 10 seconds, they want this to ring
indefinately untill the calls are answered. The Maximum hunt timer on the
hunt pilot has been left blank so this should default to 30 minutes.

They are saying that occasionally that when a DDI is rung and the user is
busy the calls do not ring on any phones and the caller just gets constant
ringtome as if no one is answering it.

I have not seen this happen but has anyone come scross anything similar with
hunt groups, this is on 7.1.2.20000.2

Regards

Nick