[cisco-voip] Error while trying to delete partitions

Glen Cobby glen at positivenetworks.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 04:06:01 EST 2009

Hi All,

Before I raise a TAC case I wonder if anyone has seen this error before. We have several partitions that have been used while deploying phones that are now no longer needed. I have checked using dependancy records that the partition is not in use by any devices.
Now if I try and delete the partition I get an error = "Delete Failed. The pkid column in the routepartition table in the database is being referenced from another table. Please check the dependency records and remove the reference and try the delete again."

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before if so what was the fix? I have this across a couple of clusters running CCM 6.1.3.3000.

Thanks

Glen