[cisco-voip] Click to dial

Hussam Ahmad hahmad at sigma-it.net
Sun Dec 6 11:40:53 EST 2009

I thought that you are using TSP for that.

Thanks and best regards,

HUSSAM AHMAD

Cisco Instructor | Sigma IT - Saudi Arabia

LOGO6.png

Olaya St., Akaria 3, Entrance 13, 5th Floor, Office 509 | Riyadh | KSA

Tel: +966-1-2150100

Fax: +966-1-2151090

Mobile: +966-55-3266244

Email:  <mailto:hahmad at sigma-it.net> hahmad at sigma-it.net

Website:  <http://www.sigma-it.net/> www.sigma-it.net

This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto contain information
which is confidential and are intended only for the use of the individuals
or entities named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking any
action in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited
and may be illegal. Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error
and delete the e-mail and any copies of it