[cisco-voip] which NIC to license, i'm guessing 1 (or 0 if 0 is present)

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Dec 8 19:37:24 EST 2009

Looking for a pen, then swearing to high heaven when the screen goes
away.

Some coder out there is shuffling his hands with an evil laugh out
there.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]

On 2009-12-08, at 7:28 PM, "Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com