[cisco-voip] factory reset of cisco ip phone 7911G

Nassima Bouhadjar nassima.bouhadjar at medgaz.com
Wed Dec 9 03:33:52 EST 2009

I have a problem with   ip phone 7911G ,the same one like keli at
carocomp.ro <https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip>   ,and
I have execute this procedure founded in this link
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2007-May/023293.html

"Power off the phone.

Hold down the # key.

While holding #, connect an AC adaptor to the phone.

Continue to hold # until the line buttons blink amber.

Release the # key.

Enter 3491672850*#

The lights should change color from amber to red. When this occurs, the
phone is resetting to factory defaults."

But ,after that the ip phone does not display any thing in his screen
when I connect him to the network .please help me

<b>AVISO IMPORTANTE</b>
A partir del 1 de septiembre del 2009, Medgaz traslada sus oficinas a la siguiente dirección:

Medgaz S.A.
PUERTO DE ALMERIA
Muelle de Poniente s/n
04002 Almería

Los teléfonos a partir de esta fecha serán:
Centralita: +34 950182900
Fax:        +34 950182901