[cisco-voip] Fast Dials

Cauthen, John A. John.Cauthen at AGG.com
Thu Dec 10 14:38:18 EST 2009

When adding a contact or additional number to an existing contact in the
Personal Address Book via the CM User Options webpage the new contact
numbers automatically get put in the Fast Dials...which is fine.  But
why do they not pickup with the next fast dial #.

i.e.  Currently I have 10 Fast Dials numbered 1-10.  I add a new contact
to my Personal Address Book via CM User Options (contact has two phone
#'s).  When I look in the Fast Dials Phone Book the two new phone
numbers are assigned to fast dial 13 and 14, which places unassigned
spaces between fast dial number 10 and 13 on the phone.  So, instead of
having 5 fast dials per page you might get 2 and the other 3 spaces are
unassigned, which makes you have to scroll through more pages on the
phone.

We are currently running CUCM 6.1.2 and 7960/7970 series IP Phones.

Thanks,

John

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.