[cisco-voip] Viewmail

Kevin Dunn cheesevoice at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:49:33 EST 2009

I am migrating from Unity 4 to Connections 7 and have a question.  Currently
my unified users don't use Viewmail.  They receive voice amd email messages
in one inbox.  Once integrated, I will MAP them to connections and they will
have  inboxes... All that I get.

Do they have to use Viewmail to receive voicemail into their inbox?
to forward it to other users in my domain?

So I get a voice message on my phone saying "I am end user X any phone
doesn't work" can I forward that to the technician on the job ticket (if
both of us are integrated) or do I need Viewmail to do that now?

Kevin