[cisco-voip] CUCCX --- Session ID issue

Cool Boy collboy80 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 13:40:37 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

I am running CUCCX 7.x along with a web server. the requierment is wen an agent will answer the call, the web page shoudl open automaticaaly which will have session ID and user ID from CAD. Evrything is working fine ( when agents answer a call, a new web browser opens automaticaal with Agent ID) but session ID is not apearing on the web page. I have get contact info step but still not able to pass on the session ID to web server. Please help if you can