[cisco-voip] Problems reseting password on 7960 phones

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 03:12:11 EST 2009

Hi Ahmed,

Try these steps.

1. Go to the main Date/Time window.
2. Press **# to unlock Network Configuration on the phone.
3. Press Settings.
The Network Configuration lock symbol must be unlocked. If not, exit to the main window and press
** # again.
4.
5. Press 3 on the keypad (or scroll down) for Network Configuration.
6. Press 33 on the keypad (or scroll down) to Erase Configuration.
7. Press softkey Yes.
8. Press softkey Save.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.