[cisco-voip] Changing Viewmail for Outlook to use new server name

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Feb 2 19:42:07 EST 2009

We built a new Unity UM server and moved users via Global Subscriber
Manager and changed their Voice Mail Profile with no issues.

Originally we had not installed ViewMail for Outlook on users computers
as they didn't want IT to support it, but found some users had secretly
installed it!

I don't recall how to change Viewmail for Outlook 5.0(2) to use the new
servers and don't see in Outlook where the VMO settings are, nor did
letmegooglethatforyou find the answer or NetPro Forum.

I'm hoping for either registry change or Tools > Options in the menu.

I remember in the old days when running in Failover you had to manually
change VMO, but don't remember what I did....

-jason

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.