[cisco-voip] Adding second CUCM7 node in VMware? - problemswith NTP sync

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 06:13:35 EST 2009

I've actually installed a 2-node CUCM 7 under VMware with NTP operational
(for what I'm doing synced time for traces is a neccessity).  I had some
initial DB sync problems but I got them sorted out.  Both under the free
version of VMware.  One platform is WinXP (subscriber), the other Ubuntu
with a few timer/CPU fixes (publisher).

  _____