[cisco-voip] Installing Subscriber, what version?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 18 13:25:12 EST 2009

boot off your 6.0 install disks, select that you do want to apply
additionaly patches during hte install.
at the prompt for additional patches point to the directory that
contains the signed iso file of the ES.

no need to extract the iso.  if you downloaded the iso you may have to
reassemble to the 2 parts to have 1 complete iso file.

/Wes