[cisco-voip] Strike 3 - Dead 7940G IP Phones - Update (Jason Aarons (US))

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Mon Jan 5 11:05:42 EST 2009

Thanks everyone.

Yes, we have no way to test, and even if we did, it seems to be
intermittent.  Like I said earlier, we went 4 months with no issues and
then 5 more phones died during our testing.  I have removed the phone
from this station and I am looking at the options to move that printer
somewhere else if they decide they need a phone there.

Micah Bennett

  _____