[cisco-voip] How to check for QoS?

Weigand, John V. jvw at medicineforthedefense.com
Tue Jan 6 17:18:38 EST 2009

http://www.medicineforthedefense.com/
I just want to thank everyone for the responses - a lot of information
to digest, but it has been extremely helpful!

With all the suggestions and some other things I was able to find, we've
certainly been able to prove at the very least that things are not quite
as they should be, which we suspected, and that was all that we need for
now.

Luckily, we're getting ready to pretty much overhaul everything as part
of a building move, and bring in some people who actually know what
they're doing, so I think we'll be able to get it all straightened out.

Thanks again!