[cisco-voip] Outbound CLI problem again

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Wed Jan 7 13:21:21 EST 2009

Are you sure it is sending out incorrect CLI? Debug on the gateway to
see what is being sent.

It is possible you are sending the correct info, but your telco is
altering it. Often if you try to send out CLI as a number that you don't
own (which would be the case when forwarding out a call that originated
outside), the telco will replace it with your BTN.

--

Mike Norton

I.T. Support

Peace Wapiti School Division No. 76