[cisco-voip] Agent Desktop with Citrix or VDI ?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Jan 8 17:00:21 EST 2009

We're essentially a Citrix environment, and Agent Desktop works fine on
our Citrix servers.  Initially we were on IPCCx 4 and now we're on UCCx
5 and the agent has worked fine for us with both versions.

We installed the agent as you would any application on a terminal
server, but in every other respect the install is no different than on a
PC.  Install it, run it, and it works.

Thanks
jeff