[cisco-voip] Cisco 1861 caller-id

Moataz Mamdouh moataz_mmdh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 07:01:34 EST 2009

hello
in order to get the caller id information on inbound calls to your gateway (h.323 , mgcp) , according to the type of interface you use (FXO, PRI,R2....) .
in case of FXO you have to enable battery reversal and matching a cptone according to your country specific configurations (UK,US,GR,NL,,,,EG) because the caller ID is based on 3 standars ETSI DTMF , ETSI and BELLCORE , you have to accuquire all these information in order to correct the problem.

plase provide the necssary information as Jason request in order to understant the kind of problem .
thanks