[cisco-voip] PLAR using alerting name

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jan 12 10:24:38 EST 2009

h323?  i believe it is inserting the destination-pattern from the
originating dial-peer.  do you have a pots dial-peer pointing to that
port with a destination-pattern?

/wes

On Jan 12, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Melvin Fong wrote:

We have analog lines that we are trying to use as PLAR circuits.  When
we dial from the line we get the alerting name, when PLAR is used it
is putting out the 10 digit number (area code + 7 digits).  This is
happening on our VG224’s, we haven’t tested our ATA’s and VG248’s yet.
Any suggestions as to what is causing this would be appreciated.