[cisco-voip] replacing disks under new linux O/S

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jan 12 10:31:33 EST 2009

In 7.0(1) where do I get the system event log? I wasn't sure what you
meant, where to look other than show hardware. Usually rebooting to pull
up the BIOS Array Configuration Utility isn't a option as it takes down
call processing. Maybe you meant in 4.1(3) the Event Viewer>System log.

Too bad no tail -f /var/log/messages in CLI J

http://twinturbo.org/linux/howto-rebuild-failed-linux-software-raid-arra
ys/