[cisco-voip] CME/CUCM - FAC on H.323 router

Wolfe, Robert rwolfe at Burwood.com
Tue Jan 13 22:23:43 EST 2009

I am trying to get IOS using h.323 to impelement a Forced Access or Auth Code (ala the commands for the UC500 here: http://tinyurl.com/7nefyc), but I can't get this working with CUCM (probably because it's not designed to work that way, but bear with me).  Basically, what I'm trying to accomplish is having the FAC on the router so if there is a failure to CUCM, a user can dial a number from the PSTN, hit a dial-peer on a router and call an overhead paging system.  But for obvious reasons, I want to protect that dial-peer from unauthorized access.

Maybe there is a custom TCL script out there that I don't know about.

Any input greatly appreciated.

-rob

Rob Wolfe  |   Consultant    |   burwood group, inc.
rwolfe-ATTT-burwood.com<mailto:rwolfe at burwood.com>   |    312 327 4634   |   Fax: 312 327 4601  |  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertalanwolfe>