[cisco-voip] UCCX with H.323 gateway

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:46:58 EST 2009

I have an issue where I am looking for ideas on what to do next. I have
inbound calls coming in to an H.323 gateway and going to UCCX . Calls do not
work , it rings twice and then disconnects. I have forced the codec on the
dial-peer to use g.711 using voice class codec , I have checked and
unchecked MTP on the H.323 gateway, ISDN disconnect cause code is resource
unavailable which indicates codec or media resource issue but I have an MRGL
with hardware transcoders assigned to CTI port group on IPCCX.  As a
workaround I switched the dial-peer to SIP and now calls work. I am clueless
at this time.

PS - Cant use MGCP because I also want to use the gateway with CVP.

TIA

Aman