[cisco-voip] CUCM Backup Device which is associated with 1 or more schedule(s) cannot be deleted

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella at chemeketa.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:34:04 EST 2009

Hi, I recently went into DRS to change the path of my backups, I
disabled the scheduler and went into backup device to change my path
with no success, so I ended up deleting both the schedule and the backup
device, the backup device page now reads at the bottom: "The Backup
Device which is associated with 1 or more schedule(s) cannot be
deleted." But I have no backup devices listed. If I go to set up a new
one and I put in all the parameters, click on 'save' it spins forever
then I get an RTMT alert "CiscoDRFFailure Reason : Unable to access SFTP
server or SFTP server too slow to respond. Please make sure the login
credentials and path are correct. AppID : Cisco DRF Master ClusterID :
NodeID : ccc-cmp . The alarm is generated on Mon Jan 12 12:27:32 PST
2009. " which I'm pretty sure is related to the backup device/schedule
that was deleted and is no longer showing up on the page. So I think
something is stuck somewhere and I can't get rid of it. I restarted the
drf services on the publisher with no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | chemeketa community college