[cisco-voip] Cisco 7960 Directories Button

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Thu Jan 22 11:16:53 EST 2009

On your 7960, go to directories, missed calls. You should see a "more" button. Press that and you will see other choices - one of them "Details".

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.