[cisco-voip] Caller ID

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 22 14:39:36 EST 2009

Using my new favorite website (which could be a bit nicer in it's
delivery):
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=T1+CAS+caller+ID+site%3Acisco.com

The third link in the hits describes T1 CAS E&M wink-start FGD which
is what is required for ANI.

-Ryan

On Jan 22, 2009, at 2:29 PM, Howard, Chad wrote:

Here’s what I have:

Telco <------voice PRI----> Cisco 2821 <------voice T1 CAS----> Rolm PBX

For an inbound call, is it possible to pass caller id information
from the telco PRI to the Rolm T1?   I’m told this would work if we
had an Adtran in place of the Cisco 2821 - it was described as “D
channel in-banding”.

Thanks for any insight.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary
and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients
named above.