[cisco-voip] PIMG vs Analog Dialogic integration

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jan 23 15:50:39 EST 2009

Cool. Thanks. Not only is there an existing analog integration, it's more than likely a short term fix (1 to 2 years). I'm not looking to introduce any new features, but I also don't want to lose any.

The PIMG unit would be the Cisco PIMG unit (but of course!) which has both T1 and FXO as far as I can tell.

Man, if that's all that's required, that would be cool. I might have to try and swing a PIMG unit from my account team.