[cisco-voip] Unified Messaging error for JohnDoe, RUS service is running late or is scheduled incorrectly

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Jan 26 13:22:18 EST 2009

First you'd want to find out if it is a RUS problem (users would not
have an SMTP address on the email address tab in AD users and
computers), or a directory sync problem (user has address in AD, but
not synced into GlobalSubscriebr table in SQL).

If the problem is RUS in a UM environment, you're not going to get
much help from TAC other than a suggestion to force RUS to run (which
might help). If it is a sync problem, forcing a resync would be the
first step.