[cisco-voip] IOS VG Link redundancy

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 26 21:39:06 EST 2009

looks like i can enter "interface bvi ?" on the command line, so i'm guessing it supports it.

i didn't have much luck searching on CCO and finding something to describe it, so I'm not sure how it would apply here, i.e. can you run the two interfaces to two different uplink switches?

definately something to consider for the future though, that's for sure.

actually, i think i recall seeing BVI interfaces on the old 350APs!