[cisco-voip] Administrator Training

Jack Martin jackm at tushaus.com
Tue Jan 27 09:41:59 EST 2009

I suggest training your admins to purchase Remote Managed Services ;)

Seriously though, look at Steps to Success.  There is an overload of templates and other docs that you may find very useful:

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/steps-to-success/index.html

Jack Martin, CCVP
Network Engineer
Tushaus Computer Services