[cisco-voip] Help with a Number Transformation

Levi Stevens cstevens at masters.edu
Thu Jan 29 11:15:24 EST 2009

We are trying to get Exchange 2007 UM to stop dropping calls it receives from the outside (It is working fine for internal extensions).  I suspect that the CUCM is sending too many digits to the Exchange 2007 UM server.  We have the dial plan for the Exchange 2007 UM server setup for four digits (the length of our internal extensions).  Thanks.

Levi Stevens
Network Communications Analyst
Computer Services
The Master's College